Voted Business Champion of the Year by the Brevard County Chamber of Commerce!
Acupuncture Rates and Services
To prompt the healing process, one or more of the following Oriental Medicine treatment strategies are employed:
▪ Acupuncture: the insertion of very fine, sterile and single-use needles placed in specific acupuncture points to assist in rebalancing organ and bio-mechanical disharmonies.
▪ Moxibustion: mugwort is used to warm acupuncture points and accelerate the healing process.
▪ Herbal Therapy: prescription of herbal formulas consisting of 5-15 herbs that are individualized for each patient’s condition.
▪ Tuina/Acupressure: massaging techniques to activate channel and organ systems.
▪ Guasha: rubbing of the skin with a jade tool to facilitate the circulation of blood.
▪ Cupping: glass or plastic cups create suction on the skin to increase circulation and release deep rooted lactic acid.
▪ Nutritional & Vitamin Counseling: specific foods and supplements can be added or avoided to help strengthen the body.
▪ Electrical Stimulation: acupuncture needles are inserted and then small alligator clips are placed on the needles. A micro-current stimulates the acupuncture point. E-stim reduces inflammation and releases endorphins. This is similar to the electrical stimulation you may receive with a physical therapist.
▪ Lifestyle Coaching: tips to help you live at your best!
Insurance & Fees
We are happy to accept insurance. We are a Preferred Provider with American Specialty Health. ASH manages many plans including several Medicare Advantage plans. We also bill and accept plan payments for many out of network insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company to verify benefits.
Flat fee reasonable rates for self pay patients. Please contact for rates.
Home visit prices vary by location and equipment needed. Please call for price.
A variety of payment options are available which we can discuss during your initial consultation.
Forms of Payment
We accept checks, cash, and credit cards. Acupuncture and herbs are covered by FSA & HSA accounts.